WordPress CDN Integration with WP Super Cache
This article supports you on how to integrate our CDN into WordPress with the WP Super Cache plugin.
- It is recommended to backup your WordPress site and database
- Installation of the WP Super Cache plugin (there are two options to accomplish this)
- Option 1:
- Download the WP Super Cache Plugin plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress administration dashboard.
- Browse to Plugins and click on "Add New".
- Click on the Upload link below the title "Install Plugins".
- Click on the "Choose File" button and browse to the WP Super Cache plugin you have downloaded.
- Click on the "Install Now" button in order to install the extension.
- Click on "Activate" to enable the plugin.
- Option 2:
- Log into your WordPress administration dashboard.
- Click on the Search link below the title "Install Plugin".
- Enter WP Super Cache in the input and click on "Search Plugins".
- Press the "Select Install" now.
- Click on Activate to enable the plugin.
- Option 1:
- Click on "Settings" in the left navigation bar and select "WP Super Cache".
- Select the tab "CDN".
- Check "Enable CDN Support".
- Enter your KeyCDN Zone URL in the field "Off-site URL".
- Check "Skip https URLs to avoid mixed content errors" if you don't enable shared or custom SSL in your Zone settings.
- Click "Save Changes".
KeyCDN and WP Super Cache also work with a wide range of other plugins such as WooCommerce.
To verify that the plugin is properly implemented, view the page source of your website. If your URL paths are showing the CNAME or Zone URL then you have successfully integrated the CDN into your website.