WordPress CDN Integration with WP Fastest Cache
Updated on October 4, 2018
This article prvides instructions on how to integrate a WordPress website with KeyCDN using the WP Fastest Cache plugin.
- It is recommended to backup your WordPress website and database.
- Create a Pull Zone or Push Zone in the KeyCDN dashboard. In most cases, a Pull Zone is recommended as all the assets will be fetched from the origin server.
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard and naviate to the WP Fastest Cache settings.
- Configure WP Fastest Cache with the following default settings (please note that the configuration for this part is not tested on all themes and websites, so certain websites may need a different configuration).
- Go to CDN tab and click Other CDN Providers.
- Enter your CDN URL, which is can be obtained from the KeyCDN dashboard once a Pull Zone is created. Followed by Origin URL, which should match your domain name (Origin URL) used in your Pull Zone configuration.
- Now chose which files you want CDN to serve from your website.
- You can then specify specific sources to be delivered from the CDN instead of all static assets. To do this, add keywords contained in the source URL as necessary.
- The next two windows acknowledges your CDN configuration and confirms that the CDN is integrated.
- Logout of your WordPress admin dashboard to verify that the designated website URLs have been rewritten to use the CDN URL.