WordPress CDN Integration with Comet Cache
Updated on October 4, 2018
This article explains how to integrate KeyCDN with Comet Cache in a WordPress site.
- In order to use KeyCDN with Comet Cache, the Comet Cache Pro Version is required. Please buy the Pro Version and follow the installation steps.
- Create a Pull Zone or Push Zone in the KeyCDN dashboard. In most cases, a Pull Zone is recommended and all the assets will be fetched from the origin server.
- Click on “Show Advanced Features” and disable “Ignore Query String”
- We recommend to enable Shared SSL as well
- Get the KeyCDN Zone URL or the Zone Alias of your choice in the KeyCDN dashboard
- Within WordPress, open the Comet Cache settings.
- Enable the Comet Cache plugin
- Click on “Yes, I want CDN filters applied w/ my configuration below”
- If you’ve configured Shared or Custom SSL in the KeyCDN dashboard, click on “Yes, I’ve configured my CDN w/ an SSL certificate; I need https:// enabled”
- Go to “Static CDN Filters” and enter the KeyCDN Zone URL or Zone Alias
- Save all the settings.
- That’s it! Go to the HTML of your WordPress site and check if the domains have been rewritten.