This tutorial shows how to conduct a SocialEngine CDN integration with KeyCDN.
- It’s recommended to backup your CMS before you start
- Create a pull zone before you start with the SocialEngine CDN integration
- Login to your SocialEngine control panel
- Click on “Settings” in the top navigation bar and then select “General Settings”
- Under “General Settings” enter the CDN URL in the field “Static File Base URL”. You can simply copy&paste the URL from the KeyCDN dashboard (e.g. http://yourzone-ab12.kxcdn.com) or you can enter a CNAME/Zonealias (e.g. http://cdn.yourdomain.com)
- Click “Save Settings”
That’s all. SocialEngine CDN Integration is done. We recommend to quickly check the HTML code in order to ensure that the URLs have been rewritten correctly.