OpenCart CDN Integration
Updated on December 20, 2021
This tutorial shows how to complete an OpenCart CDN integration with KeyCDN.
- Create a Pull Zone or a Push Zone before you start the OpenCart CDN integration.
- Get the General CDN Solution web page extension from the OpenCart marketplace.
- Log in to your OpenCart admin panel. Navigate to Extensions -> Installer and upload your General CDN Solution extension.
- Navigate to Extensions. Under modules find Opencart CDN and click on Install(+).
- Edit the newly installed plugin.
- Enable SSL.
- Under Custom Domain enter your Zone URL that you get from the KeyCDN dashboard (e.g
example-hexid.kxcdn.com) or the Zone Alias (e.g.
- Choose Yes for CDN Delivers Images, CDN Delivers JS and CDN Delivers CSS
- Save all settings.
- Go to Extensions -> Modifications. In the right top corner click on the refresh button.