This guide explains how to complete a MODX CDN integration. The following plugin will replace all local links for CSS, JS and image files (.jpg, .png and .gif) with your Zone URL. This plugin is compatible for MODX Revolution.
- It is recommended to backup your CMS before you start with the MODX CDN integration.
- Create a pull zone before you start with the MODX CDN integration.
- Login to your MODX login panel.
- Go to “Extras” and click on “Installer”.
- Download the “MODX KeyCDN Toolkit” and install the package.
- Enter your KeyCDN API key, zone ID and default CDN URL, which you can obtain from KeyCDN dashboard.
- That’s it. Check the HTML source code as well to see if the static assets are delivered from KeyCDN.
- Navigate to Extras > KeyCDN to check your usage.