Installing WP Rocket with KeyCDN
Updated on October 4, 2018
This tutorial shows how to install WP Rocket with KeyCDN
- It is recommended to backup your WordPress site and database.
- Create a pull zone before you start with the CDN integration.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard and navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- The plugin needs to be uploaded: Use “Upload”.
- Once the plugin is activated, please go to the configuration area of the plugin.
- Navigate to “CDN” tab and check the “Enable Content Delivery Network” option. Next, update the “Replace site’s hostname with:” field with the URL that you get from the KeyCDN dashboard or use a CNAME of your choice (e.g. http://cdn.mydomain.com)
That’s it! We always recommend to check the actual HTML in order to ensure that the URLs have been rewritten properly.