This guide describes how you could use Google Cloud Storage as the origin server. The Google Cloud Storage CDN integration will be setup with a Pull Zone. This approach to use a cloud solution as the origin server is very similar to the AWS S3 bucket CDN integration.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage (GCS) bucket.
- Upload your data and mark it as “shared publicly”.
- Create a pull zone and use the following Google Cloud Storage URL format as your origin: http://storage.googleapis.com/<yourBucketName>/
- Integrate your assets through the Zone URL (in this example http://gcs-1.kxcdn.com/keycdn-logo.png).
- Verify your assets are properly loading from KeyCDN:
$ curl -I http://gcs-1.kxcdn.com/keycdn-logo.png HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: keycdn-engine Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:14:08 GMT Content-Type: image/png Content-Length: 433402 Connection: keep-alive Expires: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:14:08 GMT Cache-Control: max-age=604800 Last-Modified: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 16:04:30 GMT ETag: "a9c4ff40dc4e21563d96db751cc5c46a" x-goog-generation: 1426867470802000 x-goog-metageneration: 2 x-goog-stored-content-encoding: identity x-goog-stored-content-length: 433402 x-goog-hash: crc32c=X6+tbQ== x-goog-hash: md5=qcT/QNxOIVY9ltt1HMXEag== x-goog-storage-class: STANDARD Alternate-Protocol: 80:quic,p=0.5 Link: <http://storage.googleapis.com/keycdn/keycdn-logo.png>; rel="canonical" X-Cache: HIT X-Edge-Location: nlam Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * Accept-Ranges: bytes
How to use Google App Engine and a CDN?
This depends on what CMS or framework you are using. Learn more here: