This guide will show you how to integrate DigitalOcean’s Spaces with KeyCDN. Spaces is an object storage service offered by DigitalOcean that allows you to store and deliver assets. This service is similar to our push zones or Amazon’s AWS S3 storage. If you have assets stored in DigitalOcean Spaces and want to accelerate them with a CDN, follow the instructions below:
- Login to your DigitalOcean account, navigate to “Spaces” from the menu and select “Create a Space”.
- Give your space a name, choose a region, select “Public” (this step is important), choose your preferred pricing and click on “Create a Space”.
- Now you will be redirected to your Spaces files page where you can add/remove assets and more. This page will also provide you with your Spaces URL. Copy this and login to your KeyCDN dashboard.
- Create a Pull Zone within the KeyCDNs dashboard and use the URL provided in step 3 as the origin URL.
- Once the zone has been fully deployed, you should now be able to access your spaces files using the CDN Zone URL (e.g.
That’s it! Now you can start using your CDN Zone URL or create a Zonealias to begin delivering the assets you have stored in Spaces via KeyCDN for faster delivery around the world. For how to integrate KeyCDN with a DigitalOcean droplet, check out our other DigitalOcean CDN integration guide.