DigitalOcean Spaces CDN Integration
This guide will show you how to integrate DigitalOcean's Spaces with KeyCDN. Spaces is an object storage service offered by DigitalOcean that allows you to store and deliver assets. This service is similar to our Push Zones or Amazon's AWS S3 storage. If you have assets stored in DigitalOcean Spaces and want to accelerate them with a CDN, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your DigitalOcean account, navigate to "Spaces" from the menu and select "Create a Space".
- Give your space a name, choose a region, select "Public" (this step is important), choose your preferred pricing and click on "Create a Space".
- Now you will be redirected to your Spaces files page where you can add/remove assets and more. This page will also provide you with your Spaces URL. Copy this and log in to your KeyCDN dashboard.
- Create a Pull Zone within the KeyCDNs dashboard and use the URL provided in step 3 as the Origin URL.
- Once the Zone has been fully deployed, you should now be able to access your spaces files using the Zone URL (e.g.
That's it! Now you can start using your Zone URL or create a Zone Alias to begin delivering the assets you have stored in Spaces via KeyCDN for faster delivery around the world. For how to integrate KeyCDN with a DigitalOcean droplet, check out our other DigitalOcean CDN integration guide.