This guide shows how to complete a concrete5 CDN integration.
- It is recommended to backup your CMS before you start with the concrete5 CDN integration.
- Create a pull zone or a push zone before you start with the concrete5 CDN integration.
- Install one concrete5 CDN add-on. There are a number of add-ons available. Here are 3 of them.
- During or after the installation of the add-on, you need to enter the CDN URL that you get in the KeyCDN dashboard (e.g. yourzone-ab12.kxcdn.com). The static assets will then be delivered from the CDN.
- This is it with the concrete5 CDN Integration. Once you’ve installed the concrete5 add-on and saved all the settings, you’re done!
- We recommend to quickly check the HTML code in order to verify if all the URL have been rewritten properly.