KeyCDN Log Forwarding
The raw logs can be received through syslog. Here's how to configure Log Forwarding syslog to receive your raw logs in real time:
- Log in to the KeyCDN dashboard.
- In the left navigation sidebar click Account and then Log Forwarding.
- Define the destination server, destination port, and token.
- Click Save.
It is highly recommended to take advantage of the token feature when configuring your syslog settings. Allowed characters are:
Where to send the syslog messages to?
KeyCDN recommends the following options:
- Configure your own syslog server. For more details please read Configure Your Own Syslog Server.
- Third party log management services such as LogDNA, Logentries, Loggly, Logmatic, Logstash or Graylog.