This article explains in greater detail what options are available when you buy credits for your KeyCDN account. Buying credits is easy and can be done by following these steps:
- Login to your KeyCDN dashboard
- Once you are logged in, navigate to the Payment tab on the left-hand side
- On the payment page you have the option to select between two payment options, Credit Card or PayPal.
- If you choose to pay with PayPal, simply enter the amount of credits (min. $49) you would like to add to your account (1 credit = $1 USD). Upon selecting “Get Credits” you will be redirected to a PayPal login page where you can complete the transaction.
- Alternatively you can change the Payment Option to add a payment via Credit Card. With this method you must enter your Credit Card details along a few pieces personal information such as Name, Address, etc. Paying via Credit Card also gives you the option to enable our Automated Payment feature. If this feature is enabled, the system will automatically charge your Credit Card the specified Recharge Amount when your account balance reaches 0, ensuring you never run out of credits.
Note: You are not required to add a payment each month when using KeyCDN. Your credits will roll over to the next month and only expire after 1 year. You have the option of adding a payment manually whenever you want or can enable the automated payment option.